help-radar

Searching for representative

From: crysta_service
Subject: Searching for representative
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:47:20 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Searching for  representative
address@hidden

Dear sir/
madam,

Crystal Graphite China Searching for  representative agent in
Canada, America, Europe responsible for payment from our customer. The
requirements for the candidates are.

Being energetic, responsible,
honest and in dependable.
Being 27 years of age up. Telephone number
must have equity line of credit
About 3-6 hours per week to dedicate
toward the job

Once you are able to attribute to yourself and meet
the entire above-listed requirement, contact us via e-mail
address@hidden for furthermore information on how you can
reach our costumers. The minimum rate of our representative agent
should be entitle of 10% out of the whole amount of each deposit
received from our customer, crystal graphite China cover all the
charges for the transfer.

Sincerely,
Crystal Graphite China