help-radar

PayPal Notification: Update your information

From: service
Subject: PayPal Notification: Update your information
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:48:13 +0100 (CET)

PayPal

Update Your Information
It has come to our attention that your PayPal billing information are out of date. This require you to update your billing information as soon as possible.
This billing update is also a new PayPal security statement which goes according to the established norms on our terms of service (TOS) to reduce the instance of fraud on our website

Please update your records on or before January 19, 2006. A failure to update your records may result on a suspension of your account.

To update your PayPal records click on the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=login-run

This new security statement will helps us continue to offer PayPal as a secure and cost-effective payment service. We appreciate your cooperation and assistance.

Sincerely,
The PayPal Team

PayPal Email ID PP468

Protect Your Account Info
Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL (https://www.paypal.com/us/) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at https://www.paypal.com/us/securitytips

Protect Your Password
You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.