help-radar

FROM THE DESK OF ELLA VAN BEERKER (MRS)

From: inforzomer2
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF ELLA VAN BEERKER (MRS)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:38:22 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Adresgegevens

Bezoekadres
Laan van hoornwijck 55
2289 DG Rijswijk

Postadres
Postbus 3059
2280 GB Rijswijk
Website/www.zomerloterij.nl

Ref:
ZN/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw (#991)
of The ZOMER NATIONAL LOTTERY online Sweepstakes International program
held on 16th of December 2005. It is yet to be unclaimed and you are
getting the final NOTIFICATION as regards to this. Your e-mail address
attached to ticket number: 56475600545188 with Serial number 5368/02
drew the lucky numbers: 01-04-07-44-47-48 (bonus No.14), which
subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. Match 5 plus
bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
500,000.00(Five hundred thousand euros) in cash credited to file
KTU/9023118308/03.

This is from a total cash prize of 5 000,000,00
Euros shared amongst the (10) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match
5 plus bonus. All participants for the online version were selected
randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and
extracted from Over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies
that are listed Online. This promotion takes place Once in a year.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
Booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in you play
Coupon. Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate
the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

For security
reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information Confidential
till your claim is processed and your money remitted to You in whatever
manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our
precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program. Please be warned. To file for your claim, please contact
our fiduciary agent:

Mr. David   Bright
Tel: +31-647-232-858
Official Email address@hidden

Endeavor to email/him
your full names, winning numbers, telephone and
Fax numbers, your
country, your home address, Date of birth, and your occupation
immediately.
Also note that if you are below 18 years of age, you are
automatically disqualified

Congratulations from me and members of
staff of THE ZOMER LOTTERY.
Yours faithfully,
Ella Van Beerker
(Mrs.)
Online coordinator for ZOMER NATIONAL LOTTERY