help-radar

Amazon.com Inquiry!

From: Amazon
Subject: Amazon.com Inquiry!
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 01:24:54 +0200

At the last reviewing at your amazon account we discovered that your information is inaccurate. We apologize for this but because most frauds are possible because we don't have enough information about our clients, we require this verification. Please login and reenter your personal information.

Please follow this link to update your personal information:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/sign-in.html

(To complete the verification process you must fill in all the required fields)

Please note: If you don't update your information within next 48 hours , we will be forced to suspend your account untill you have the time to contact us by phone.

We apreciate your support and understanding, as we work together to keep amazon market a safe place to trade. Thank you for your attention on this serious matter and we apologize.

This message was generated automatically, please do not reply to it. Amazon treats your personal information with the utmost care, and our Privacy Policy is designed to protect you and your information.