help-recutils

Re: [help-recutils] Recutils usage examples and performance questions

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [help-recutils] Recutils usage examples and performance questions
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 22:32:26 +0200

    Unfortunately I don't have a blog, but what kind of help is needed
    with manual/documentation?

It would be good to make the document more tutorial-like, with more
examples of actual usage.  Sometimes we (the developers) miss the point
when it comes to connect to actual users, because we don't necessarily
use it in its full potential..

Patches for the manual are very welcome in address@hidden