help-recutils

Re: [help-recutils] Is this email list on GMane?

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [help-recutils] Is this email list on GMane?
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 22:46:57 +0100

    Sorry if this is off-topic, but I'd like to know if this email list
    can be found on GMane or if there is any newsgroup discussing
    recutils, since I prefer to use a newsgroup reader rather than an
    email client for discussion groups whenever it's possible. If not,
    email is ok.

GNU mailing lists used to be in gmane, pretty much automatically, but I
don't know if that is still happenning.  I went to gmane.org and tried
to do a search for recutils, and got an error screen.  Apparently they
are running updates.