help-recutils

Verify if record in field exists

From: Morgan Smith
Subject: Verify if record in field exists
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 14:04:36 -0500

Hello!

I was wondering if it would be possible to validate that the records
referred to in a field actually exist.  For example, the following file
does not trigger an error when checking with recfix, but I would really
rather that it did since there is no record with the key "Does not
exist".

Furthermore, it would be cool if rec-mode could autocomplete records.

I understand how this could become difficult with multi-file setups, but
that's not my use-case ;).

Thanks,

Morgan

#+begin_src