help-serveez

[help-serveez] Re: bifid refnnance

From: Havva Pascua
Subject: [help-serveez] Re: bifid refnnance
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 07:52:22 -0700

D m ea s r H m om v e O y wne i r,

Your c l re d di j t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV b VN r h ea o l e p st c at h e and want I n MM v EDIA a TE c d as i h to s m pen w d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L w OW w ER your monthly p g ayme o nt o s
by a third or more, here are the d w ea p ls p we have T u ODA h Y:

$ 49 x 0 , 00 w 0 a x s l j ow a a s 3 , 6 e 5 %
$ 3 b 70 , 00 q 0 a q s lo f w a m s 3 , 9 c 0 %
$ 25 g 0 , 0 c 00 a n s lo l w a a s 3 , 3 h 5 %
$ 2 p 00 , 00 j 0 a j s l y ow a s s 3 , 5 c 5 %

V b is g it ou p r web s s it z e

Havva Pascua , Ap y pr v ova r l M v ana n ge k r

His crown shall be upholden,
His harp shall be restrung,
His halls shall echo golden
To songs of yore re-sung.