help-serveez

[help-serveez] Equity Preview H.Y.W.I Spring forward fall back.

From: bkgoa rlqsrrfdc
Subject: [help-serveez] Equity Preview H.Y.W.I Spring forward fall back.
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:10:04 +0100

H Y W I . P K- H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc.
We Strongly believe in this companies Performance, with its 5th stright day of
climb
 This one did very well during last mar keting campa ign. Very Well!

See Hot NEWS Just released

this is just the begining

S Y M B O L : H Y W I
Current Price: $ 0.90
This is a real company with real potential

Before we start with the profile of H Y W I we would like to mention something
very important: There is a Big PR Campaign starting on Monday . And it will go
all week so it

would be best to get in NOW.

About the company:

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e provides a proprietary technology of
Digital Intermediate services to feature filmmakers for post-production for
film mastering and

restoration. This technology gives the filmmakers total creative control over
the look of their productions. Whether shooting on film or acquiring in HD or
SD video, H o l l y w o

o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e puts a powerful cluster of digital tools at the
director's disposal to achieve stunning results on the big screen. Matchframe
Digital Intermediate, a

division of H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc., packages a full
array of post-production services with negative handling expertise and
cost-effective 2K digital

intermediate and 35mm film out systems. The Digital Intermediate process
eliminates current post-production redundancies by creating a single
high-resolution master file from

which all versions can be made, including all theatrical and High Definition
formats. By creating a single master file with resolution higher than the
current High Definition

broadcast standards, the DI master file enables cinema and television
distributors to extract and archive all current and future cinema and
television formats including Digital

Cinema, Television and High Definition.

Red H0t News:

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e a provider of digital intermediate
film mastering services, announced today that that its Matchframe Digital
Intermediate (MDI) division

is completing a digital intermediate for Chad Lowe's directorial debut,
"Beautiful Ohio," starring William Hurt and Rita Wilson. READ MORE THIS IS HUGE

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e Expands the Creative Palette for
Independent Filmmakers GLENDALE, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--May 31, 2006 -- H o l l y w
o o d  I n t e r m e d

i a t e, Inc. A provider of digital intermediate film mastering services,
announced today that its Matchframe Digital Intermediate division is currently
providing full digital

intermediate services for Super 16MM productions.

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. (H-Y-W-I.PK - News), a
provider of digital intermediate film mastering services, announced that High
Definition preview masters as

part of its normal digital intermediate service offerings and workflow.

"Typically, in current post-production workflow, HD dailies masters are edited
into high quality preview masters including color timing, dirt removal,
opticals and visual

effects," said David Waters, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e
president. "Unfortunately, none of these processes translate to the theatrical
release of the film as they

must all be duplicated or repeated in either a higher resolution digital
format, or photo chemical process."

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e gives Motion Picture producers the
ability to scan their selected original camera negative at 2k or 4k film
resolution, conform a high

resolution digital master for theatrical and broadcast release including dirt
removal, opticals and visual effects, and output a High Definition preview
master to be used for

preview screenings and focus groups that can be deployed in any worldwide
theater location.

"The challenge for completing the final editorial decisions on a motion picture
are balanced between the ability to display the highest resolution picture for
a test audience, and

the costs and time in having to re-master your film based on a test audience
response," said Jim Delany, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e COO.

If you want to play the marrket get in on H-Y-W-I

-----------------------
Spring rain, Fall gold. Put to bed with a shovel. To rule the mountains is to
rule the river.   This is for the birds.   Rough as a cob. Tastes like chicken.
  Shiver me timber. Schools out for summer.   Want my place in the sun.  Save
it for a rainy day.   The scum of the earth.   Wet behind the ears. Say it with
flowers.   A stick in the mud.   You reap what you sow. Red as a beet.  The
season of goodwill.   That's water under the bridge. The scythe ran into a
stone. That's a real stem winder.   Shit end of the stick. There may be snow on
the roof, but there's fire in the belly. To live from hand to mouth. Timber!

Spring forward fall back. A stepping stone to. The way to a man's heart is
through his stomach.  Speak softly and carry a big stick.   You feel like a
fish out of water. Were you born in a barn? Read the tea leaves. To rule the
mountains is to rule the river.   Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness.
Useless as tits on bull.   Sturdy as an oak.   She's the apple of my eye.   Sly
as a fox.