help-serveez

[help-serveez] Re: I love you with all my heart and soul

From: martinjoe
Subject: [help-serveez] Re: I love you with all my heart and soul
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:28:56 +0200

Thursday, June 27, 2006,   2:27:51 PM, you wrote:

Hello
I miss you so much.
Why don't you call and write me?
My body is waiting for your petting and love.
I want you to rape me with your big pennis.
I am still waiting for you.
Please call me by this tel. number:    9328289
You asked me to send my sexual erotic photos.
I send you them in an archive protected by password: 111
Please don't show them to your friends and to your cadet.
Send me your photos too.
Kisses.

--
Best regards,