help-serveez

[help-serveez] fwd:Special offer.

From: Mollie Studer
Subject: [help-serveez] fwd:Special offer.
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:31:41 +0300

Dear,

Still buying your medications in the USA? Take advantage of our low prices and save on your medications! Buy your drugs in Canada!

Men's Health, Weight loss, Pain Relief, Anti-depressants!
We'll fulfill all your pharmaceutical needs.

Make order and you'll appreciate better prices, higher quality medications and excellent customer service.

Click here and enjoy our prices.
http://www.sawq.hk

Security and confidentiality is essential and guaranteed.

Best regards,
Mollie Studer