help-serveez

[help-serveez] Kindly Assist Me

From: safia farid
Subject: [help-serveez] Kindly Assist Me
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:32:37 +0200

From.  Mrs.  Safia farid  Ahmed.

Email.  address@hidden

Dear Sir,

I wish you a happy new year. My name is Mrs. Safia Farid Ahmed, I am from Kurdish tribe in Iraq. Please I contacted you because of the increasing sectarian violence in my country which made me and my family to flee to south east Asia country Thailand, we are not having peace since and everything came to worst after the execution of Saddam Hussein, It is not just the constant explosions and gunfire but the violence is now infecting every aspect of life. Shopkeepers are limiting their opening hours, for fear they will be kidnapped or bombed. People stay at home for days at a time, too frightened to leave. Parents stop their children going to school. If they go, they find playgrounds divided by Shia and Sunni gangs, it was because of this that my husband sustained a serious injured when he went and the family members are not too sure if he

survived and since then his whereabouts  was  unknown, so  I  decided to ran away for our dear lives to Thailand with the help of united nation official in Syria , I am here with my only surviving son  Ali, please there was amount of  money my husband deposited with a private security company in Bangkok when he visited here last year and I want my son to use it to start business with a reliable person that will be very sincere and of good help to us and invest this money wisely, I want you to help him please because of your business inclination .

But this money is still with the security company and my husband did not disclose to them that he have money in the luggage he deposited with them and we are staying here in Bangkok under the protection of  {UN} united nations , we did

not let them know we have money kept here in Bangkok with a security company, so please, I urge you to help us keep this secret very tight.

I will offer you 15% of the total amount if you will help us secure the fund out of  Thailand, because we don't have proper document to claim the money and that is my main reason of seeking for your assistance . It will not exceed more than 2 to 3 working days to bring out this money and thereafter, we will discuss on the type of investment where this money will enter into but I have to rely on your advice since you are more experienced in doing business.

Please I will be very glad to receive your urgent reply because I don't want him, my son to be without doing anything whereas we have enough money to start something for his better future life, I

thank you once again for making out time to go through this mail and if you have any questions to ask please do not hesitate to do so, include your direct mobile telephone number in your reply so that I can call you for more details about me , have a good new year and thank you once again,

Due to my ill health, my Son Ali can respond to your mails some times because I do frequent hospital. The total amount deposited is {Four point five million United State Dollars. {$3.5m}

Get Back To me on this mail Box    address@hidden

Warmest Regards From.

Mrs.  Safia  Farid   Ahmed.

Walla! Mail - get your free 3G mail today