help-serveez

[help-serveez] OEM Recovery/Restore Discs

From: Harold Coffman
Subject: [help-serveez] OEM Recovery/Restore Discs
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 05:14:11 -0400

When it becomes more difficult to suffer than change -- then you will change.
My weakness is wearing too much leopard print.
A lie with a purpose is one of the worst kind, and the most profitable.
Fanaticism obliterates the feelings of humanity.
The wicked work harder to preach hell than the righteous do to get to heaven.
Infinite hungers leap no more I in the chance swaying of your dress and love has changed to kindliness.
Ideas that enter the mind under fire remain there securely and for ever.
I like to be a free spirit. Some don't like that, but that's the way I am.
Thou art blind to the danger of marrying a woman who feels and acts out the principle of equal rights.
If there is any country on earth where the course of true love may be expected to run smooth, it is America.
You can judge a man by what he laughs at.
America is the place where you cannot kill your government by killing the men who conduct it.
What is done to children, they will do to society.