help-shishi

Suppresion of password prompt

From: Graham Shaw
Subject: Suppresion of password prompt
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 06:03:49 +0100

A question.

I'm trying to find a way to prevent the Shishi library from prompting for
a password.  Specifically:

1. When obtaining an initial TGT I want to supply a password to be tried,
and if that doesn't work I want it to give up.
2. When obtaining a service ticket I want it to give up if there is no
suitable TGT available.

I have a workaround but it involves modifying the library.  (Either that
or driving it through stdin/stdout, which apart from being fragile would
be awkward to implement on the platform I'm developing for.)

Is there an approved method for achieving the above?

With thanks,

--
Graham Shaw (http://www.riscpkg.org/~gdshaw/)
The RISC OS Packaging Project (http://www.riscpkg.org/)