[Help-smalltalk] Re: Gtk+ bindings

From: Roberto Amorim
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Gtk+ bindings
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:05:04 -0300

This is fantastic news. I thought more than once about doing it myself, but
I realized that my knowledge of GTK+ is far from what it takes to do such
work, and thus found myself wondering when (and even if) such a thing would
appear. And then I read this. :-)

I'll take a good look on your work ASAP, and I'm sure almost everyone else
on this list will. Meanwhile, *do* get some rest. I'm sure you deserve it.
:-)

Best regards, and many thanks,

Roberto