[Help-smalltalk] installing gst2.1.10 on cygwin

From: balaguer
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] installing gst2.1.10 on cygwin
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:33:02 -0600

Hello gang,

I installed gst2.1.10 on cygwin, it was a smoth installation
but I can not get blox to run.

I looked at the archive of this list but I can't get unstuck.

First there is no blox/Run.st as the documentation says. I
have a blox-tk directory with Blox.st, BloxBasic.st,
when I try gst -qK blox-tk/Blox.st it says that it can't find
BloxBasic.st

if I cd inside blox-tk and try again it says that there are
undefined C functions, my guess is it can't find the modudle
or library (BTW is it the .a or .la file?) do I have a problem
with the path?

thanks in advance