Re: [Help-smalltalk] unexpected #indexOf:ifAbsent: result (was What am I

From: Bram Neijt
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] unexpected #indexOf:ifAbsent: result (was What am I doing wrong here?)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:54:29 +0200

Hi all,

First of, thanks to Stephen, Mike and Paolo for their both quick and
full replies to my question.

Having done some further reading into aString, I got the whole picture
and actually quite like the whole collection/element splitting of
functions. Although having a special notation might help, I think
redablility helps even more.

Be sure, your awnsers won't go undocumented. Appart from the online
access to this mailing list, I'm trying to write some documentation
while I learn smalltalk at smalltalk.infosnel.nl. As soon as it is
(almost) fully done, I'll post a message. If you have comments on
that, you can mail me personally.

Greetings,
 Bram