Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk 2.3 released

From: Olivier Blanc
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] GNU Smalltalk 2.3 released
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 18:48:42 +0100

Hello,

here is a first version (0.0a) of an opengl module
I attach a tar file containing what's nedded to compile the module.
I guess I didn't follow the good practice for m4 and makefile.am files.
Let me know what should be changed.

I did't had time to test every things, so some code are still in
comments. All other code have been tested.

I put some tests files in a test subdir.

I cntinue to work on it, and I will send more in 15 days.

Regards,

Olivier