[Help-smalltalk] Re: arch repo missing some patches?

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: arch repo missing some patches?
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 12:56:20 -0600

On Mon, 2007-01-01 at 19:05 +0100, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> Stephen Compall wrote:
> > http://mirrors.sourcecontrol.net/address@hidden/smalltalk/smalltalk--devo/smalltalk--devo--2.2/
> >
> > only has patches up to #184 right now, but by my local copy, patch-228
> > should be there.
>
> It's been a while since I could last mirror to sourcecontrol.net; the
> address@hidden archive (on savannah) is updated.

Ah -- for some reason I thought address@hidden was the mirror.
Probably because my local copy of that is "tree is already up to date"
still at patch-114, "faster startup 12/n" (in savannah archive
reckoning), which doesn't include anything you've recently advertised
committing.  Is there a delay between when you commit and when we see
it?

--
Stephen Compall
http://scompall.nocandysw.com/blog