Re: [Help-smalltalk] ParseTreeRewriter refactoring

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] ParseTreeRewriter refactoring
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:58:00 +0100

However, I like visitNode:onMatch: and the acceptCascadeNode: fixes. With your tests in hand I can take care of merging only those parts.

Might visitNodeList:visitor:onMatch: also be included and used where
relevant?  This gives just enough dynamism that my rewriter subclass
works without overriding accept*:.

Oh, yes, of course. Just no selector names, everything else is ok. Do you need "visitor: #foo" or can it be hardcoded too #visitNode:onMatch:?

Thanks,