Re: [Help-smalltalk] Fractions bug

From: J Pfersich
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Fractions bug
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 22:26:57 -0700

Sorry, I didn't include the example, so here it is:

st> var5 := Fraction numerator: 123 denominator: 3 !
Fraction new "<0x1041b08>"
st> var5 printNl !
123/3
Fraction new "<0x1041b08>"
st> (var5 * (Fraction numerator: 1 denominator: 1)) printNl !
123/3
Fraction new "<0x104d998>"
st> (var5 * (Fraction numerator: 2 denominator: 1)) printNl !
246/3