Re: [Help-smalltalk] testsuite.log

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] testsuite.log
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 11:39:28 +0100

Karsten wrote:
hi there,

the test-script told me to send you this file, so here it is.
i had to ctrl-c the integer tests, i think they ended up in an recursive loop and occupied 100% cpu on one core.
i've got a macbook pro with 10.5.1 if that helps.

I admit I haven't looked at the log you sent, but it sounds like you don't have GMP installed. Can you try again with GMP (you can get it from fink)?