[Help-smalltalk] BLOX, Browser, class declarations

From: Olof-Joachim Frahm
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] BLOX, Browser, class declarations
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 20:30:23 +0200

Hello,

I'm quite new to Smalltalk and especially GST; now, what I was
wondering: in the class or namespace browser windows, highlighting
worked some time ago also for the class declarations, not only for
methods. I played a bit with the parser classes, but without success.
So, could you tell me how to fix this (or point me to a patch or so)?
(Currently I suspect the parser classes for not handling the new syntax
(?) correctly -> right or wrong?)
And yes: I know this isn't critical :)

Cheers,
Olof

--
Please note that according to German law on data retention, information
on every electronic information exchange with me is retained for a period