Re: [Help-smalltalk] problems building gst on Vista / gst-tool.exe fails

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] problems building gst on Vista / gst-tool.exe fails
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:29:46 +0100

Cameron Sanders wrote:
> What is the most common reason gst-tool fails to work Windows? Start the
> binary, and windows tells me that "gst-tool.exe has stopped working".

I don't know, I have not yet tried building gst on Windows but I want to
get it done and once for all (*).  I'll try next week or something like
that (though I only have XP).

   (*) it used to work, but the build system changed a lot when .star
       files were introduced and at the point I didn't have access to
       Windows anymore.