[Help-smalltalk] CSS in GST Seaside

From: Stephen
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] CSS in GST Seaside
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 22:57:01 +1300

Having used Squeak/Seaside, pretty much the first thing I wanted to know how to do in GST/Seaside was CSS. I've yet to try this, but here's how I understand it is done...

You can set up a FileResource or whatever it's called in Swazoo, so
that /styles and /images point to on-disk files.

Or you can add a method like

    compileString: aStream toSelector: aSelector
        self compile: '%2 [ ^%1 ]' % { aStream contents storeString.
aSelector asString }

and use it like

   Seaside.WAComponent compileString: Directory image / 'my.css'
toSelector: #myCSS