[Help-smalltalk] Re: GTK on Mac again

From: Damien Pollet
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: GTK on Mac again
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:42:00 +0100

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 19:24, Paolo Bonzini <address@hidden> wrote:
> Have you rebuilt from scratch?  Can you send me the generated
> packages/gtk/Structs.st file?  It should be empty.

No just re-configured etc. Now after removing all the files and
rebuilding, I get this…

$ ../install/bin/gst-load -iI gtk.im GTK
Recompiling classes...
Recompiling class: GTK.GtkRequisition class
Recompiling classes...
Recompiling classes...
Recompiling classes...
Recompiling class: GTK.GdkEventButton class
Recompiling classes...
Recompiling class: GTK.GdkEventMotion class
Recompiling classes...
Recompiling class: GTK.GdkEventConfigure class
Object: CFunctionDescriptor new: 1 "<0x1086860>" error: Invalid C
call-out g_initially_unowned_get_type
SystemExceptions.CInterfaceError(Smalltalk.Exception)>>signal
(AnsiExcept.st:216)
SystemExceptions.CInterfaceError class(Smalltalk.Exception
class)>>signal: (AnsiExcept.st:79)
Smalltalk.CFunctionDescriptor(Smalltalk.CCallable)>>callInto: (CCallable.st:165)
GInitiallyUnowned class>>getType (GTK.star#VFS.ZipFile/Funcs.st:1)
optimized [] in GLib class>>registerAllTypes
(GTK.star#VFS.ZipFile/GtkDecl.st:94)
Smalltalk.OrderedCollection(Smalltalk.SequenceableCollection)>>do:
(SeqCollect.st:823)
GLib class>>registerAllTypes (GTK.star#VFS.ZipFile/GtkDecl.st:94)
Smalltalk.UndefinedObject>>executeStatements
(GTK.star#VFS.ZipFile/GtkImpl.st:447)

apparently g_initially_unowned_get_type returns a GType but I suppose
it's a typedef for #long as says Funcs.st ?

!GInitiallyUnowned class methodsFor: 'C call-outs'!
getType
    <cCall: 'g_initially_unowned_get_type' returning: #long
        args: #( )>! !

--
Damien Pollet