[Help-smalltalk] imported visualgst r191

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] imported visualgst r191
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 20:48:17 +0200

Done. :-)

For now you have to start it with

  gst-load --start VisualGST

I attach three patches.

The first is FYI and is the changes that I made to the gtk extensions before importing them into packages/gtk.

The second is the changes to be applied on top of the subversion repository (with "git apply", which works even outside a git repository) so that it matches the changes I made to package.xml, to Tetris :-) and to remove the GtkExtend directory.

The third is FYI too and removes the not-yet-fleshed-out license classes. You can keep them but I preferred not to include them in the git repository.

I'll shortly create a new component in the issue tracker. As you fix bugs, I'll import them via the svn repository.

Let the fun begin!