[Help-smalltalk] [ANN] Iliad 0.7.1 is out!

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] Iliad 0.7.1 is out!
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:26:15 +0200

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of Iliad 0.7.1.

This version fixes a few bugs introduced in Iliad 0.7.0, especially two
bugs from the javascript layer and an annoying bug in the debug mode.

You can clone the git repository:

git clone http://github.com/NicolasPetton/iliad
cd iliad
git checkout 0.7.1
./start.sh -p 8888

Since some people asked for a preconfigured pharo image, we made one
available at: ftp://bioskop.fr/iliad-0.7.1_pharo.zip.

You can also download squeak/pharo packages from:
http://www.sqeaksource.com/Iliad squeaksource repository.

Cheers!

Nicolas Petton & Sébastien Audier