[Help-smalltalk] Re: [bug] GLib warnings

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: [bug] GLib warnings
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 11:01:13 -0700

Issue status update for http://smalltalk.gnu.org/project/issue/425 Post a follow up: http://smalltalk.gnu.org/project/comments/add/425

Project:      GNU Smalltalk
Version:      <none>
Component:    VisualGST
Category:     bug reports

1. is this after my patches from the weekend, or also without them?
It seems that Nicolas Petton has the same bug after the support of
the
oopType and Categories in the namespaces.
2. this is a visualgst rather than gst-gtk bug, right?
It seems but this is strange I've this bug after an update of libgtk
(Ubuntu 9.04 -> 9.10). I'll look into libgtk source code to see what
happens ...

They probably added the warnings in a new release, that's it.

I think you just have some category that is not found in the tree.