RE: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Windows build

From: freddie.akeroyd
Subject: RE: [Help-smalltalk] Re: Windows build
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:20:50 -0000

Hi,

I updated cygwin from the web just prior to the build, so it should be
the latest packages from the Cygwin 1.5.25 DLL series. I was using the
default gcc 3.4.4 - are you using this or gcc4 ?

I also have both MinGW and Visual Studio installed on the computer -
might they be causing problems? I've just tried a rebuild with
optimisation after unsetting LIBRARY_PATH, LIB and INCLUDE from within
cygwin and also removing all non-cygwin directories from the end of
PATH, but it failed to generate gst.im in the same way as before.

Regards,

Freddie