Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows binaries

From: Giu
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows binaries
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:45:04 +0100

Hello,

I've cross compiled binaries from Fedora I can temporary share them with my dropbox, but
I would like to be able to put them on the website. I think it's time
to release binaries for the 3 mains platform (Linux, Windows, and MacOS X) I could give a try for a Mac release - building gst for mac is a pain - for instance I cannot even install XCode ^^. Some guys release binaries of gcc and I'll give a try. Also I can run VisualGST with wine now I don't know if it runs under windows.

Hi Gwen (sorry for the direct mail, I forgot to reply all :D )

Give me access to the dir if you want, I have 300 free MB AFAIR, and I can test
it on win7.

In Windows is more than a pain. Is a pain in the a##. I don't know how is today.

I'm not an expert in C, but, could'nt be possible to get a project to build
specifally (and easy) over windows, to use from
Code:Blocks/Eclipse/VisualStudio, and avoid the use of cygwin/mingw? Some
Windows C developer here?

Regards.