[Help-smalltalk] Dictionary usage question..

From: Rick Flower
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Dictionary usage question..
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:08:45 -0700

Ok.. Next stumbling block that has me stumped..

I've got an attributes dictionary with some XML stuff in it
using the method outlined in the XML page for GST (using the
supplied dictionaryForAttributes method... Below is the populated
dictionary

An instance of Dictionary
 tally: 2
 contents: [
 1->'label'->'label-Name-1'
 2->'link'->'http://foobar.com'
 ]

When I try to access it as follows it throws an error :

labelName := attributes at: 'label'.
Object: Dictionary new: 8 "<-0x53bb4d0>" error: Invalid argument label: key not found

As far as I can tell I'm using it correctly.. Any ideas?