[Help-smalltalk] Announcing Shampoo: a set of tools for remote Smalltalk

From: Dmitry Matveev
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Announcing Shampoo: a set of tools for remote Smalltalk development with Emacs
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 20:51:00 +0300

Hi all,

I haven't posted anything in this list for a long time, but now it is
a great reason to come back :_

Finally I've published my long-time project - Shampoo - a Emacs mode
and a set of image-side servers providing Smalltalk development
environment.

The project was initially written with GNU Smalltalk and then ported on Pharo.
Syntax highlighting and faces for the Emacs mode were adopted from the
GNU Smalltalk's smalltalk-mode.el.

The goal of the project was to provide a SLIME/SWANK-like
functionality for Smalltalk.
Downloads, installation information and manuals are available on the
project's page:

    http://dmitrymatveev.co.uk/shampoo/

Have fun,
Dmitry