[Help-smalltalk] make check fails

From: Wolfgang Dann
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] make check fails
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 16:10:03 +0200

Hi there!

On my fresh installed linux from scratch some checks fail
with version 3.2.91.
With version 3.2.5 make check hangs:
## ------------------------------- ##
## GNU Smalltalk 3.2.5 test suite. ##
## ------------------------------- ##

Regression tests.

  1: arrays.st                                       ok
  2: classes.st                                      ok
  3: blocks.st                                       ok
  4: sets.st                                         ok
  5: processes.st                                    ok
  6: exceptions.st                                   ok
  7: intmath.st                                      FAILED
(testsuite.at:33)
  8: floatmath.st
^t

linux-4.8.1
gcc-6.2.0
gmp-6.1.1
libsigsegv-2.10

All checked with no errors. Just gcc have some, but the
LFS-book says that they are normal failures.

the testsuite.logs are attached.

I've not encountered any problems with 3.2.91 yet.

best regards
        Wolfgang