UDP Receive Socket Spontaneously Unblocks Every 30 Seconds - 3.2.91

From: Gary Highberger
Subject: UDP Receive Socket Spontaneously Unblocks Every 30 Seconds - 3.2.91
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 13:16:04 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I'm having a socket issue in polaris_d.st (link below). The receive socket
at line 109 (spontaneously) unblocks every 30 seconds and the datagram,
'analog/digital inp update'  and the time is printed out. If anybody has a
spare cycle or two please let me know if you see or don't the same 30 sec
periodic printout.

All the socket code is contained between lines 194 and 211.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Many thanks.

Gary

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3s7dxqwi07f47dz/polaris_d.st?dl=0