help-snacc

help...

From: Tamela Henry
Subject: help...
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:29:26 -0500

I am attempting to install SNACC on a Unix workstation.....HP Visualize
818CL.  I have not been successful at doing this thus far.  I am running
version 10.20 .  Any information you can provide would be very helpful
to me and greatly appreciated.  Also, is there any other compiler that I
can use to translate ASN.1 definitions to C/C++?

Thanks,
Tamala Henry