Docbook -> texinfo/info

From: Chris Webb
Subject: Docbook -> texinfo/info
Date: 04 Jul 2001 16:20:32 +0100

I have a couple of large docbook documents (specifically the Haskell
report and the GHC userguide) that I'd like to be able to read online.
I'm a heavy GNU Emacs user, and the ideal solution would be to get them
into my info reader alongside the rest of my online documentation.

Is anyone aware of any software that can help with this conversion, or
am I either doomed to suffer terrible html browser interfaces or to pay
to print all 600-pages? Presumably such software must exist as projects
like Gnome seem to have adopted docbook, and I imagine they wouldn't do
this unless there were some pleasant way of reading such manuals online.

Many thanks in advance for any pointers.

Cheers,
Chris.