Re: Re[2]: Info: Custom Key Bindings

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Info: Custom Key Bindings
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:20:46 -0400

    #var
    scroll-step=1

Maybe the file is actually getting read but this setting is not being
honored for whatever reason.  Can you try doing some key rebindings or
other changes to check that out?  Or, maybe it is something in Unix vs
Windows -- do you have a Unix machine on which you can try the same
infokey files?

Actually, you should be able to tell if the file is getting read if you
run  ls -lu _info  before and after running info.  If Windows has an
atime, I don't really know that for sure I guess ...