Re: status of image support in info doc

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: status of image support in info doc
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:53:58 -0400

    No.  Any idea how tricky this would be to implement, do you know
    something about Emacs 21's image display?

I know zero about it, although learning is always possible :).  In fact,
I don't really maintain the elisp info reader at all.  Bob Chassell
seems to be the main person who works on it.  I think other people must
have done the main changes for e21 but I don't know who.