Innovative PUSH e-mail from Main Data

From: Dana Dragulova
Subject: Innovative PUSH e-mail from Main Data
Date: 20 Nov 2002 15:52:01 -0000

MainData   Main Data
website: www.maindata.info
distance education: www.smartedu.tv

Envelopes are flying from a satellite.

Dear madam, sir:

We have identified your company as active in Digital video broadcasting or Internet services. We believe this message will be of interest to you and your company, otherwise we apologize for inconvenience.

How to provide more attractive Satellite Internet services?

Look at our new innovative product:

PUSH e-mail

What does PUSH e-mail mean?
Incoming e-mails enter your computer without any dial-up or cellular (mobile) connection!

How does it work?

You are receiving your e-mails automatically to your local PC via satellite receiver - a dish as you would be connected via dedicated line and would have local POP3 server on your machine.
So you have to download your emails nevermore! You just open your inbox and all e-mails are there! PUSH e-mail provides you with better comfort and a saving of time while the e-mails are receiving.

What about an economic point of view?
PUSH e-mail eliminates PTT dial-up fees, because you need it only for sending e-mails. An acknowledge of received e-mails performes immediately when you connect to internet for browsing or sending your e-mails.

Overview:

PUSH e-mail System serves for downloading e-mails from remote POP3 server and their instant automatic transmission via a one-way link using UDP/IP interface through any DVB/IP GW (IP encapsulator) with MPE encapsulation.
It eliminates worries of end-users to have their e-mail boxes frozen due to some huge e-mail being received (for example 8Mbyte of data with 2-3 failures during download can cause unpleasant delay in receiving the rest of e-mails).
It´s an attractive service which is performed through Asymmetric Broadband Internet Systems - satellite, terrestrial or cable.
(Graphical scheme of PUSH e-mail is in PDF DATA SHEET (2xA4 pages) on http://www.maindata.sk/doc/pushe-mail.pdf)

For more information about PUSH e-mail you are welcomed to visit our Products for Sat.Internet - PUSH e-mail on http://www.maindata.info
For your queries feel free to contact us by email address@hidden or directly to my mobile at +421 905 359 582.

Overall configurations & products review [ppt]:
http://maindata.info/doc/MainData2002.ppt      - Main Data presentation    ( 40xA4 pages)
( There is described either 2-way satellite system: RCS - Return Channel Satellite on page 7)

Some our other products:
http://maindata.info/doc/dvbipgw.pdf      - IPE DVB/IP GW    ( 2xA4 pages)
http://maindata.info/doc/tcpaccel.pdf     - TCP accelerator     ( 2xA4 page)
http://maindata.info/doc/hybrid-net.pdf   - Hybrid-Net             ( 2xA4 pages)
http://maindata.info/doc/smartedu.pdf    - Smart_Edu leaflet  ( 1xA4 page)

We are looking forward to our potential cooperation.
Best regards,

Dana Dragulova

Marketing Director
MAIN DATA, s.r.o. - Broadband DVB Internet Technologies
http://www.maindata.info
http://www.smartedu.tv
Tel: +421 2 54 77 4475
Fax: +421 2 54 65 2192
GSM: +421 905 359 582
E-mail:address@hidden
ICQ # 174 514 458
Postal address:
Main Data, s.r.o., Senicka 23, 811 04 Bratislava, Slovakia