, did you get the reports?

From: Randy Charach/Synergy
Subject: , did you get the reports?
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 01:41:38 -0400

Hello ,

Did you have a chance to download your 3 free Randy
Reports from: http://www.randyreport.com/IYQ.htm

You might as well benefit from the information that is a
result of many hours of my research and testing.

By the way; I am often asked the following question:

’If you were starting today, had all the knowledge under your
belt you do now, and needed or wanted to make money right away
on the Internet, what one path would you follow?’

Well, it’s a good question and here is my short answer;

’Create an ebook for a niche group, write a great sales letter,
post it on the net, advertise on pay per click search engines and
in ezines, and approach high traffic web site owners to joint
venture.’

If that answer appeals to you and you would like a step-by-step
guide that will give you full detailed instructions, then visit:

http://www.randyreport.com/special.html

You will learn absolutely everything you need to know in order to
duplicate my success.

It is a case study of how I picked a niche group, created an
ebook and put together a powerful web site/sales letter. And as a
result, brought in over $100,000 in my first 5 months on the Net.

Follow my clear, specific guide and eliminate all guess work.

Just follow my simple systems and it’s as easy as 1,2,3 - guaranteed.

All my proven and practical methods are waiting for you to use.

; Now there is no reason for you to not make money
on the Internet.  So, are you ready to take action?

With you in Mind,

Randy Charach

P.S. Find out how to ’Pick a Niche & Get Rich’ at:
http://www.randyreport.com/special.html

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. Your reply would be automatically deleted
from the system.

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://www.mybizkit.com/app/r.asp?ID=12372006&ARID=25848

To update your contact information:
http://www.mybizkit.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=12372006