Automated reply from address@hidden

From: hifisound1
Subject: Automated reply from address@hidden
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:08:24 -0400

Hello,
     Thanks for emailing HiFiSoundconnection!!! We strive to provide the
ultimate buying experience. Products at the best prices with customer service
that you would expect from your local retail stores. Make sure to check our
site http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/brand.php/brand/Stinger  for our new
items that we are adding all the time. Please read through this email to
answers of our most common questions…….

1) When will my order ship???

Answer: We strive to ship orders the same day we receive payment. We ship via
UPS Monday-Friday and we email the UPS tracking # as soon as the order leaves
our company. (Note MSN AOL and other users please check your junk mail as
sometimes the junk mail filters will wrongly put our messages in the wrong
area.)

2) What type of payments do you accept???

Answer: We accept Paypal and Bid Pay for credit card payments. Please send your
payments to address@hidden We also accept money orders, cashier’s checks as
well as personal checks (please allow 7 business days for personal checks to
clear). If sending make ensure that you include your EBAY ID, ITEM # WON and
YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS. Many orders are delayed because we do not receive any
information with payments. This make it impossible to know what items you
purchased.

3) Why am I not receiving emails from HiFiSoundconnection?

Answer: Most times this is either caused by your junk mail filter or that you
have not updated your email address with eBay to your current one. We answer
all emails we receive. We do not ignore anyone. Customer service is very
important to us and we respond ASAP. This is usually within a few hours.

4) Do you combine shipping?

Answer: Yes we will always combine shipping on items that can be shipped
together. For example we can ship 2 stinger RCA’s together but we can not ship
2 large Audiobahn sub boxes together that weight 110 pounds each. Feel free to
email us at address@hidden and we will be more than happy to get you a quote.

5) Do you ship to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska Internationally or APO boxes???

Answer: We do ship to Canada via UPS Standard. We ship to Hawaii and Alaska
however please email us at address@hidden for a quote. We can ship
internationally but you must ok this first before you bid. We support out
troops and are more than happy to ship to APO addresses, however you must also
email us for a quote before bidding. APO boxes can not receive any item over 70
pounds so email us for the weights.

6) How will I know when you received my payment???

Answer: You will receive your UPS tracking # within 24 hours of us receiving
your payment. There are some exceptions to this, if you have sent us a personal
check it will have to clear first also if you have ordered a custom item it can
take an additional 1-3 days. If you are inquiring if we have received your
payment please make sure to include in your email your NAME, ITEM # and METHOD
OF PAYMENT. This will speed up the response time.

7) What type of subs come in the Audiobahn sub enclosures???

Answer: These sub boxes are loaded with the High-Excursion subs. These subs are
specifically designed for these boxes and sound the best in them. They do not
have a specific model # from Audiobahn. The encloseures are designed and built
by Audiobahn for the best sound quality and SPL.

8) Do you sell additional items???

Answer: Yes we carry 1000’s of items on our site
http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/brand.php/brand/Stinger this is the best way
to purchase multiple items and to save on shipping.

Thanks again for your business we will do whatever we can to assist you,
HiFiSoundconnection Staff