[help-texinfo] TexInfo to XML conversion not working

From: Charlie Zender
Subject: [help-texinfo] TexInfo to XML conversion not working
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 23:01:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Processing the TeXInfo document

http://nco.sf.net/nco.texi

with 'makeinfo --xml' produces the XML output file

http://nco.sf.net/nco.xml

XML parsing errors. I am under the (perhaps mistaken) impression that
nco.texi is valid, standard, TeXInfo. Can anyone tell me what I'd
need to change in order to produce valid XML from nco.texi using
makeinfo --xml?

Thanks,
Charlie
--
Charlie Zender, address@hidden, (949) 824-2987, Department of
Earth System Science, University of California, Irvine CA 92697-3100