Re: [help-texinfo] wrong xml output

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] wrong xml output
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:26:15 -0500

    Can you prehaps recommend some place to look at?

Yes, my colleague Alper has done a lot of work with the XML output in
the current development source.  You can get it from berlios.de --
http://developer.berlios.de/projects/texinfo/
(we'll be moving back to savannah when and if cvs commit email ever
starts working again.)

Can you try that version?  You'll need to have current versions of other
GNU tools (gettext, autoconf, automake) installed.

Hopefully we'll start pretesting within the next week or two, so you'll
be able to try that if there are problems with the CVS version.