Re: [help-texinfo] Re: wrong xml output

From: Alper Ersoy
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Re: wrong xml output
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 04:12:44 +0200

Ferenc Wagner:
> Well, if I want to process that XML (I do), then I'd better
> take care, hadn't I?

No, not really.  Well-formedness, yes (per the stack underflow
you mentioned below.)  Validity, not if it's under your control.

> I'm not sure, it's in refman.texi:

> @macro seealso
> @noindent
> @subsubheading See also

> @end macro

> [...]

> @quotation
> @seealso

> Internals: @internalsref{FingerEvent} and @internalsref{Fingering}.

> @end quotation

You can try the following:

    @seealso
    @quotation

Otherwise I don't know.  Karl, it's not disallowed strictly.  It's
just not in the DTD.

> This means you are implementing it right now?

Right now!

> Now it (kind of) does:

> $ makeinfo --xml lilypond.texi
> *** stack underflow (-1 - 0) ***
> Element stack index : -1

Will fix soon.

> Thank you very much for the support!

You are welcome!  Actually, I'm very glad people are trying the CVS
version _and_ sending feedback.  We are trying to get the release
ready soon, so any bug report is welcome.

Thanks.

--
Alper Ersoy