[help-texinfo] texinfo.xsl not working

From: R. Mattes
Subject: [help-texinfo] texinfo.xsl not working
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 15:31:51 +0200

Hello list,

the XSLT stylesheet distributed with texinfo (CVS) doesn't work
since all node names in the template are given in UPPERCASE letters.
Is this stylesheet still maintained (and if so, by whom)? I've
corrected the up-casing of the template patterns but i think there's
room for much improvement. For example there's a footnote header (h2!)
emitted for every page whether or not it has footnotes ...

On a related topic: i'd like to test my stylesheets dor completeness - is
there any texinfo testcase/test document that shows all possible markup?

TIA Ralf Mattes