[help-texinfo] cgdb.info and version.texi

From: Bob Rossi
Subject: [help-texinfo] cgdb.info and version.texi
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:46:00 -0500

Hi all,

I've just recently started using texinfo, to write the manual for my
project (cgdb.sf.net). I'm completly new to this and had a question
regarding the developer model.

I use the AM_MAINTAINER_MODE macro in configure.in. This allows me to
keep the autogenerated files in CVS. Three files that are generated when
I type 'make' are,
 doc/cgdb.info
 doc/stamp-vti
 doc/version.texi

Which of these files, if any, should I check into CVS to follow my
current model? I'm assuming the doc/version.texi will have to be
installed, to stop the user from having autoconf/automake?

Thanks,
Bob Rossi