[help-texinfo] Re: Changing fonts (default one doesn't support accents)

From: Brooks Moses
Subject: [help-texinfo] Re: Changing fonts (default one doesn't support accents)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:51:35 -0800

Nicolas Maufrais wrote:
BTW, I already tried to replace the accents with texinfo commands. As I
said, I really would avoid doing this, because the texinfo file would be
difficult to read since there're a lot of accents in French text.
Anyway, I tried thoses commands, and indeed the accents are there in the
pdf file. However, the pdf is "messed". I mean, there were some junk
text on some pages, which looked like nodes names.

Hmm. Perhaps there were some accented characters in the node names that got affected?

- Brooks