Re: [help-texinfo] Adjusting line spacing

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Adjusting line spacing
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 16:37:16 -0500

Hi Karim,

    I would just like to know if, and how, it is possible to use
    `one-and-a-half' line spacing in Texinfo when producing formatted

There's no document-level way to do it, but if you change the definition
of \setleading in texinfo.tex, you might get something approximating
that result.  That is, change this:

\def\setleading#1{%
  \normalbaselineskip = #1\relax

to this:

\def\setleading#1{%
  \dimen0 = #1\relax
  \normalbaselineskip = 1.5\dimen0

Let me know if this works, and I'll make it a "secret" option in
texinfo.tex.

Best,
Karl