Re: [help-texinfo] Can't find tex

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Can't find tex
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 00:09:54 -0600

El dom, 29-12-2013 a las 10:51 +0100, address@hidden escribió:
> On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 10:18:32PM -0600, Germán Arias wrote:

[...]

> Perhaps you want to set/augment the environment variable TEXINPUTS, which
> helps TeX itself to find its *.tex files when not in standard locations.
> But perhaps there is a more "texinfo-y" way to do this. Here I must defer
> to the real experts.
>
> HTH
> -- tomás

Well, I found the problem. texi2dvi needs findprog, but this isn't
installed. findprog is at GNUlib package, wich requires the package
texinfo !?. So after install these I install texinfo 5.2. But it
requires other packages and recent version of others. However, according
with configure script all is OK.

Thanks.
Germán.